Gear Doctors- Self Inflating Camping Sleeping Pad - 4.3 R-Value Lightweight Foam Filling 1.5-inch Thick Mat Perfect Size Mattress for Camping Backpacking Travel with Insulation for Cold Winters

Price: $50.00
Product prices and availability are accurate as of 2020-03-27 04:07:04 UTC and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.


- Reason 1: Extra Surface with 74.6 Inches Long And 24 Inches, Wide Gear Doctors Has 15% More Surface Than Other Sleeping Pads It Means If You're A Back Sleeper With Wide Shoulders Or 6.2 Ft Tall Your Feet Or Shoulders Won't Hang Off The Edge
- Reason 2: Extra Insulation We've Tested Different Foam Compounds Before We Stumble Upon The Unique Thermo Insulation Foam Technology With It We Could Achieve An Outstanding R-value Of 4.3 Which Prevents The Ground From Sucking The Heat Of Your Body To The Cold Ground If You Camping In A Cold-weather
- Reason 3: Extra Cushion 1.5-inch Foam Padding Gives You The Comfort Of Your Bedroom Right In The Outdoors No More Sore Hips Or Back Even If You Are A Side Sleeper You Won't Feel The Ground Beneath, Yes! Your Hips Will "love It"
- Reason 4: Built To Last we Have Put Together Premium Materials As Padding Valve And Foam Used The Latest Technology To Both Manufacture And Test Under Extreme Conditions, Now It's Up To You To Follow The User Manual For Usage Storage And Cleaning And It Will Last A Lifetime
- Reason 5: We Got Your Back Piercing Your Pad Out There In The Wild Could Turn Your Make Your Trip Unpleasant We Have Included A "repair Kit" Really Easy To Use, So You Always Be Prepared
give Us 1% Of Your Trust And We'll Earn The Rest 99%
With High-Quality Gear and No-Hassle Lifetime Replacement
what Could Go Wrong?


𝐌𝐀𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐔𝐌 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓: Say goodbye to sleepless stressful nights due to restlessness caused by a lumpy, thin, or flat sleeping pad. Now, thinly-cushioned, easily deflated, and poorly insulated sleeping pads no longer have to rob you of precious sleep. 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐓𝐇, 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄, & 𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘: Thanks to the specialized thermo-insulation 4.3 R-value foam of our fully self-inflating compact sleeping pad units, you don't have to run out of trunk space. Measuring a measly 8 x 12 inches and weighing only 2.2 lbs, our packs fully inflate to a hefty and comfortable 74.6 inch by 24 inch by 1.5 inch sleeping bad. 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍: Inflating and deflating our sleeping pads is as easy as 1-2-3. How easy? Just twist the pad's leak-proof valve and unroll your pad, air starts filling up the pad's open cell foam. You only need to add a few more puffs of air and your pad can hold its firm shape for days! 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐍𝐎𝐍-𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐂 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋: Not only will our pad's 75d micro coated green polyester stand up to the test of time thanks to its resistance to water and U.V rays, it has a skin-friendly hypoallergenic outer coat so you're assured of a comforting itch-free full night's rest. 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘: Manufactured with the latest high-performance materials technology based on the highest industry quality standards, we stand by our product's performance even in the most extreme weather conditions. How confident are we of our product's ability to take whatever mother nature throws its way? We'll back it up with 24/7 customer support for the life of the product! Just reach out to us and we'll be sure to get back to you within 24 hours.